Position Title :
Site Finding Manager (Strategic Location)
Direct Supervisor :
Real Estate Head
Direct Report :
Job Purpose :
To drive new store’s expansion in strategic channels i.e. Freestanding Drive Through (FSDT), non-mall locations, gas station and transportation etc. to maximize market penetration that that align with company’s targets.
- Define target market and perform site visit and site screen check.
- Acquire the strategic locations (FSDT, non-mall, gas station and transportation) with most convenience and site prominence to leverage KFC brand leadership and complete to other competitors.
- Estimate business target and propose site packages for approval.
- Negotiate lease agreement and control CAPEX to meet project feasibility.
- Search selectively for new developers that meet the company's channel acquisition and strategy.
- Provide Pre- and post-analysis of newly opened units by studying Retail Trade Zone(RTZ) or research to understand catchments area, customer behavior and customer profile.
- Possess effective negotiation skills, strong analytical thinking with sound knowledge of market environment.
- Coordinates with landlord/project developer to facilitate RD cross-functions and problem solving.
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years in business development, real estate management or site acquisition.
- Ability to travel upcountry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint
Desired Skills/Attributes :
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Team player, good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic, hardworking
- Competency in project feasibility will be advantage